How to contribute with CSS:
- Sign up for our quarterly e-newsletter.
- Contribute towards our camps needs list.
- Donate small or large sums of financial support.
- Donate seasoned firewood to keep our campers warm in the winter
- Help us connect with local businesses that have building materials to donate.
- Check out our current Volunteer Opportunities and send us an email with your skills, talents, and passion for helping. We’ll see how we can plug you in with our current needs.
Video: An Introduction to the Work of CSS
Tours of Safe Spot Communities
Date to be announced
Tours start at CSS Headquarters: 1160 Grant St. Eugene, OR 97402.
$10 and up sliding scale donation.
Call the office at 541-683-0836 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP
Fall Fundraiser for Community Supported Shelters – HOPS for HUTS
Wednesday, November 6th 4 – 7pm at Claim 52 Kitchen on Willamette St in Eugene
Come out for a drink, and support Community Supported Shelters rest stop shelter programs for the homeless!
For every pint purchased, a dollar goes toward CSS efforts. Claim 52 kitchen serves pilsners, ales, stouts, cider and tasty food too! We’ll also have a raffle with great prizes.
Your support helps provide a safe stable place for those without homes, and supportive communities that help people move toward life improvements.