How to contribute with CSS:
- Bring us your leftover building materials and/or help us connect with local businesses that have unused building materials.
- Find out what the camps need by contacting and coordinating with CSS staff.
- Donate small or large sums of financial support.
- Sign up for our monthly e-newsletter to learn about volunteer opportunities.
- Donate seasoned firewood to keep our campers warm this winter
- Check out our current Volunteer Opportunities and send us an email with your skills, talents, and passion for helping. We’ll see how we can plug you in with our current needs.
Safe Spot Donation List
Firewood (Dry, split, seasoned wood) – Needed immediately
- Tarps (10×10 or 10×16) – SILVER ONLY
- Tents (7’X7’or smaller)
- Sleeping pads
- Sleeping bags
- Propane Cylinders- 1 lbs or 20 lbs
- Deep Cycle Marine Batteries
- Working Generators
- 12v Battery charger
Toiletries & Supplies
- Batteries ‘AAA’ and ‘AA’
- LED Flashlights/Headlamps
- Ziplock Bags
- Anti-Bacterial Wipes in Large Containers
- Rain Gear
- Winter gloves
- HotHands Body & Hand Superwarmers 10-pack (large pads)